We draw on our extensive knowledge and networks to develop strategies to improve health and increase sustainable access to global health technologies in all regions of the world.
- Design treatment, prevention, health systems and technology supply approaches for measurable improvements in health
- Explore new business models, pricing approaches and market access strategies
- Forecast trends based on detailed public health and policy research as well as expert interview
- Conduct internal and external stakeholder consultations
- Develop multi-sector solutions that attract partners and new resources
- Designed and deployed market-driven access models to improve delivery of low-cost, life-saving HIV medicines to underserved people in 100 countries
- Designed a national initiative to improve adolescent mental health screenings in U.S. primary care
- Developed a policy and research roadmap to guide global efforts to address the burden of noncommunicable diseases (NCDs)
- New product and pricing strategy for hypertension and oncology products in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Benchmarked optimal HIV care delivery systems for health care providers, advocates and policymakers
- Established framework for intra-country tiered pricing that protects intellectual property while enhancing patient access
- Developed a framework to help pharmaceutical companies better navigate the Universal Health Coverage landscape in low-and middle-income countries
- Catalyzed efforts to close global gaps in access to insulin and reduce death and disability caused by untreated diabetes
- Supporting a foundation-hosted roundtable of pharmaceutical industry executives to revise current approaches to treatment, supply chain and contraceptive access for women in developing markets