We design, deliver, monitor and evaluate sustainable outcomes-oriented programing at the global, national and community level.
- Conduct needs and opportunities analysis
- Implement literature reviews of best evidence-based approaches
- Design global, national and community programs including service delivery and finance models
- Develop program partnerships among the private sector, philanthropic institutions and governments
- Implement projects, including budgets, grant programs, grantee selection and support
- Convene expert advisory boards to guide program development and evolution
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation
- Create publications
- Established global and on-the-ground partnerships with private industry, donor agencies and medical societies
- Developed the program and secretariat for a $500 million 10-year global program to reduce maternal mortality
- Facilitated linkage to care and patient advocacy programs in underserved communities in 25 U.S cities
- Designed and administered grant programs in East and West Africa, India and the U.S.
- Piloted programs in sub-Saharan Africa for the diagnosis and treatment of chronic illnesses
- Deploying evidence-based, e-learning platforms for front-line health workers in the U.S.
- Established adolescent mental health screening programs with school systems and insurers in U.S.
- Delivered technical support for monitoring maternal health programs around the world
- Provided ongoing operations support for a 100+ country access to medicines initiative