Tina is a strategic counsellor to executives in industry, government and civil society on policy shaping, partnership development and coalition building. She helps clients navigate high-profile events such as the World Health Assembly and the United National General Assembly and also leads Rabin Martin’s work on global health security.
At Rabin Martin, Tina:
- Fosters high-level engagement between companies and key stakeholders in government, NGOs and multilateral institutions
- Establishes thought leadership platforms and policy positions around emerging health issues
- Creates strategies to drive multi-sectoral engagement among the private sector, multi-lateral organizations, academe and civil society
In many ways, Tina “grew-up” at the heart of the international health community, engaging with the 500-member companies and organizations of the Global Health Council, where she worked for more than a decade.
Tina’s current leadership positions include:
- Lead, Secretariat of the Private Sector Roundtable on Global Health Security
- Co-chair (private sector), NCD Roundtable
- Global Health Council President’s Advisory Council member
- Global Citizens Private Sector U.S. Policy and Advocacy Committee member
MS, Evaluative Clinical Sciences
The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy & Clinical Practice, Dartmouth School of Medicine