Rabin Martin helped design and implement Merck for Mothers – Merck’s bold $500 million signature initiative to help end preventable maternal deaths worldwide.
Maternal mortality is high in countries with poor health infrastructure and is one of the most preventable global health tragedies.
Rabin Martin helped design the strategy for Merck for Mothers, a $500 million initiative to reduce maternal mortality worldwide.
Merck for Mothers’ partnership with 160+ organizations has provided over 18 million women with improved access to quality care.
- Define distinctive opportunities for the company to contribute its business and scientific expertise to tackle this longstanding global health challenge
- Secure and manage partnerships with governments, multilateral agencies, health provider associations, NGOs, social enterprises, foundations and academia
- Design and manage dozens of on-the-ground programs, advocacy efforts and research projects to improve maternity care, strengthen health systems and
advance the field
- Elevate the visibility of this corporate-wide initiative and its leaders
MEASURE & EVALUATE
- Develop an overarching framework to track and report on progress and impact
Merck for Mothers has provided more than 18 million women with improved access to quality care, working with 160+ partners in 48 countries around the world, including the US.
Merck has become a trusted partner with key stakeholders and customers in developed and emerging markets.
Merck for Mothers’ innovative programs, partnerships and platforms have generated valuable learnings and insights for the company.
Merck has strengthened its reputation in global health and is recognized widely as the global leader in maternal health.