We turn ideas into action. By navigating the evolving health landscape, testing new ideas, brokering unusual partnerships and mobilizing resources, we extend the influence and impact of our clients.
Greater influence helps build leadership in health via:
- More conducive policy environments
- Broad issues awareness
- Stakeholder activation and mobilization
- Global and national policy dialogues
- Recognized thought-leadership
- Amplified reputation
Leadership in Health: Our Approach
What we’re seeing:
- Leadership and reputation are reinforcing concepts. Leadership in health leads to enhanced reputation.
- Leaders in health are companies that meaningfully advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world. They earn the trust and confidence of their stakeholders by delivering results that have business and societal value.
- Healthcare companies that develop and maintain their positions as leaders in global health realize a range of benefits that enable them to differentiate themselves in the marketplace and, over time, develop a competitive advantage. These include:
- Improved sales
- Smoother market entry
- Attract potential partners
- Stock performance / valuation
- Attract / retain the best talent
- Stakeholder relationships
- Improved reputation
Rabin Martin has worked with the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies to strengthen their leadership positions by helping them develop a strong vision for their work to improve the lives of people worldwide. We help them achieve that vision by creating a shared sense of purpose among many actors and discovering ways to align competing interests; bringing together internal and external audiences; and connecting with networks in the public sector and civil society.
What can we expect in global health in 2019?15 January 2019
At the beginning of last year, we posed the question, “What will 2018 bring for global public ...
Announcing the Release of The Road to Universal Health Coverage10 January 2019
We are proud to highlight the release of The Road to Universal Health Coverage: Innovation, Equity, ...
Rebecca Hoppy Appointed President of Rabin Martin, Kate Schachern Appointed Managing Director18 December 2018
We are thrilled to announce exciting new leadership changes for 2019. Managing Director and Partner, ...
New strategies for clinical research for the developing world21 March 2013
The objective of medical research is not surprising – develop interventions to improve the health ...
A multi-sectoral strategy for women and children’s health21 March 2013
In 2010 the UN Foundation, on behalf of the United Nations Secretary-General, retained Rabin Martin ...
Thanks for your interest!
Please just tell us a bit about yourself to download your requested report without delay.
Fields with * are mandatory.