• Our Insights: Weekly Briefings
• Secretariat for the Private Sector Roundtable for Global Health Security
The world is at a critical juncture with the evolving COVID-19 pandemic. As a global health strategy firm, Rabin Martin is working in earnest to support the global response and protect the health of the most vulnerable. We utilize our cross-sector perspectives – closely following developments in R&D, World Health Organization and CDC guidelines and working across our deep global health networks – to ensure we can bring insights, agility and potential solutions in service of our clients, our employees and the global community.
We are pleased to announce the launch of our Rabin Martin COVID-19 Consulting Unit, a dedicated team of Rabin Martin strategists with expertise in supporting clients to meet the challenges of COVID-19 and broader issues of pandemic preparedness, prevention and response. This team works closely with our clients on developing actionable solutions to mitigate the business and health impact of the current pandemic, while helping to ensure the effectiveness and sustainability of future operations once the pandemic subsides.
Focused on problem-solving in real time, our COVID-19 Consulting Unit works to define opportunities for leadership, providing effective strategies for our clients that leverage their assets towards a critical response that can, ultimately, help save lives. As part of these efforts, our team focuses on:
• Activating our networks across industry, multilateral organizations, academe and civil society to make impact-driven connections and build cross-sector partnerships.
• Providing strategic support for programmatic and philanthropic initiatives to combat the COVID-19 pandemic, offering analyses of where efforts can have the greatest reach and developing roadmaps on how to get there.
• Supporting a broad coalition of private sector actors in responding to the outbreak as Secretariat of the Private Sector Roundtable for Global Health Security (PSRT). Read more about our work as PSRT Secretariat here.
• Providing resources and insights to help contextualize and bolster understanding of the complexities of the situation. Read more of our insights here.
• Evaluating the broader socio-economic ecosystem, including access to food, housing and transportation, to consider how to address the social determinants of health to ensure a more effective solution.
COVID-19 Briefing: Spotlight on the 74th World Health Assembly27 May 2021
World Health Assembly: Focus on Pandemic Recovery “This virus is changing constantly. Future chang ...
COVID-19 Briefing: COVID-19 News and Client Highlights30 April 2021
The COVID-19 pandemic is far from over. Despite the growing availability of vaccines in more countri ...
COVID-19 Briefing: The Urgency of COVID-19 Vaccines for Kids08 April 2021
“Having a COVID-19 vaccine available for children is essential for our nation to end the pandemic. ...
We welcome the opportunity to work with you to help bring your ideas to life in becoming leaders in global health.