Rebecca has earned a reputation as an inquisitive diplomat, valued for being a careful listener, thoughtful strategist and deliberate tactician. At Rabin Martin, she focuses on creating innovative public-private collaborations to improve health outcomes and reduce health disparities.
In her tenure at the firm, Rebecca has developed a broad portfolio of global and domestic initiatives to improve access to care, several of which have emerged as best practice models. Leading a diverse team of talented professionals, Rebecca provides trusted counsel to public- and private-sector clients. She specializes in:
- Identifying gaps and developing strategies to improve access and health outcomes
- Developing public-private partnerships with multi-sectoral stakeholders to address health challenges
- Leading outcomes-focused initiatives in local communities to improve health equity
- Smart strategic planning, reputation management and effective organizational communications
- Building collaborations with community-based partners around advocacy objectives
After several years in public relations, Rebecca’s passion for public health matured during her tenure as Associate Director of Communications for the Center for Mental Health Check Ups at Columbia University. When she joined Rabin Martin (then known as Rabin Strategic Partners), she turned her attention to broader strategic initiatives domestically and globally.
Partnering with the UN and other global NGOs, Rebecca helped create a plan to improve clinical trial design for women and girls. In Delhi, India she led an effort to link business and NGO leaders around health. She also worked closely with several prominent global HIV/AIDS opinion leaders improve on efforts around access to medicines in sub-Saharan Africa.
BA, Organizational Communications