We bring pragmatic solutions to unmet health needs. By blending our expertise in business and public health, we help our clients expand access to health care more quickly, effectively, and sustainably.
A deeper approach to access drives leadership in health via:
- Strategies bridging business and public health
- Greater patient access
- Increased demand for products and services
- Deeper understanding of markets and opportunities
- Identification of new customer populations
Access to Medicines : Our Approach
What we’re seeing:
- Industry is increasingly developing products that are highly personalized and have the capacity to get the right therapy to the right patient at the right time.
- There is a greater adoption of digital health tools as the global disease burden shifts from infectious to chronic noncommunicable diseases.
- Health systems are increasingly focused on cost containment and making decisions based on evidence and value.
- Pharmaceutical companies are developing flexible business models to adapt to the changing environment.
In this environment, we help companies build leadership by:
- Developing company-wide access strategies and value narratives to define and communicate a company’s approach to acess
- Establish industry allies and shape the policy environment through multi-stakeholder engagement
- Prime the market and drive product demand by analyzing market access challenges and identifying solutiosn
- Quantifying the business and social impact of access-related investments by creatins robust measurement and evaluation frameworks
The new health economy, the private sector and the road to universal health coverage12 December 2018
Today is Universal Health Coverage Day. A new book edited by Rabin Martin’s Jeffrey L. Sturchio, I ...
Rethinking healthcare quality: An interview with Margaret Kruk, co-chair of the Lancet Commission on High Quality Health Systems19 November 2018
A recently published report by The Lancet found that 5 million people die each year because of poo ...
Spotlight on oncology: Increasing access to patient-centered cancer care13 November 2018
As the global burden of disease shifts from infectious to chronic, non-communicable diseases, health ...
Diabetes: Rethinking Novo Nordisk’s global strategy for access to care06 January 2013
Novo Nordisk came to us with a question: How could the company help improve access to diabetes ca ...
New strategies for clinical research for the developing world21 March 2013
The objective of medical research is not surprising – develop interventions to improve the health ...
Thanks for your interest!
Please just tell us a bit about yourself to download your requested report without delay.
Fields with * are mandatory.