We bring pragmatic solutions to unmet health needs. By blending our expertise in business and public health, we help our clients expand access to health care more quickly, effectively, and sustainably.
A deeper approach to access drives leadership in health via:
- Strategies bridging business and public health
- Greater patient access
- Increased demand for products and services
- Deeper understanding of markets and opportunities
- Identification of new customer populations
Access to Medicines : Our Approach
What we’re seeing:
- Industry is increasingly developing products that are highly personalized and have the capacity to get the right therapy to the right patient at the right time.
- There is a greater adoption of digital health tools as the global disease burden shifts from infectious to chronic noncommunicable diseases.
- Health systems are increasingly focused on cost containment and making decisions based on evidence and value.
- Pharmaceutical companies are developing flexible business models to adapt to the changing environment.
In this environment, we help companies build leadership by:
- Developing company-wide access strategies and value narratives to define and communicate a company’s approach to acess
- Establish industry allies and shape the policy environment through multi-stakeholder engagement
- Prime the market and drive product demand by analyzing market access challenges and identifying solutiosn
- Quantifying the business and social impact of access-related investments by creatins robust measurement and evaluation frameworks
What is the Just Price for Modern Cancer Drugs?03 May 2013
Dr. Brian Drucker, the researcher who in the 1990’s identified imatinib’s potential and begged N ...
Thanks for your interest!
Please just tell us a bit about yourself to download your requested report without delay.
Fields with * are mandatory.