We bring pragmatic solutions to unmet health needs. By blending our expertise in business and public health, we help our clients expand access to health care more quickly, effectively, and sustainably.
A deeper approach to access drives leadership in health via:
- Strategies bridging business and public health
- Greater patient access
- Increased demand for products and services
- Deeper understanding of markets and opportunities
- Identification of new customer populations
Access to Medicines : Our Approach
What we’re seeing:
- Industry is increasingly developing products that are highly personalized and have the capacity to get the right therapy to the right patient at the right time.
- There is a greater adoption of digital health tools as the global disease burden shifts from infectious to chronic noncommunicable diseases.
- Health systems are increasingly focused on cost containment and making decisions based on evidence and value.
- Pharmaceutical companies are developing flexible business models to adapt to the changing environment.
In this environment, we help companies build leadership by:
- Developing company-wide access strategies and value narratives to define and communicate a company’s approach to acess
- Establish industry allies and shape the policy environment through multi-stakeholder engagement
- Prime the market and drive product demand by analyzing market access challenges and identifying solutiosn
- Quantifying the business and social impact of access-related investments by creatins robust measurement and evaluation frameworks
Utilizing technology to accelerate the time to diagnosis for children with a rare disease04 March 2019
The 28th of February marked Rare Disease Day—a global event where hundreds of patient organization ...
The new health economy, the private sector and the road to universal health coverage12 December 2018
Today is Universal Health Coverage Day. A new book edited by Rabin Martin’s Jeffrey L. Sturchio, I ...
Thinking differently about how to harness healthcare markets11 December 2018
Rabin Martin President & CEO Jeff Sturchio’s recent contribution to the British Medical Jo ...
Bridge2Care: Training U.S. health care workers to bring HIV-positive patients into care13 June 2013
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, NJ USA posed a challenge: How could the company help dramaticall ...
Expanding adolescent mental health screening21 March 2013
The United States routinely screens teens for vision and hearing loss, but not for a leading cause o ...
Diabetes: Rethinking Novo Nordisk’s global strategy for access to care06 January 2013
Novo Nordisk came to us with a question: How could the company help improve access to diabetes care ...
Thanks for your interest!
Please just tell us a bit about yourself to download your requested report without delay.
Fields with * are mandatory.