Jasmine joined Rabin Martin in June 2021 as an Associate. She has over two years of experience in health care policy analysis, program evaluation, quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and research. Through her work, Jasmine strives to create health opportunities that are equitable for all people.
At Rabin Martin, Jasmine focuses on:
- Designing innovative strategies for stakeholder engagement in public-private partnerships.
- Developing and implementing thought leadership platforms to elevate prioritized health areas.
- Analyzing international health and policy trends to increase sustainable access to medicines.
Prior to joining the firm, Jasmine worked as a Research Analyst with the Colorado Health Institute and focused on producing nonpartisan and evidence-based research to inform local policy decisions that influenced the health of Coloradans. Her passion for global health began in Nepal, where she had the opportunity to evaluate various public health programs for Himalayan HealthCare.
Outside of Rabin Martin, she enjoys cooking new foods, hiking with her dog, and practicing yoga.
- MPH, Community and Behavioral Health; Epidemiology
Colorado School of Public Health
- BA, Integrative Physiology
University of Colorado, Boulder